Muhammad (SAW) – How He Can Make You Extra-ordinary
2 Day Course
This course explores the life of Prophet Muhammad through the lens of an inspirational role model. It examines how Muhammad shaped his personality as a child, dealt with the challenges of adolescence while a teenager and emerged as a leader in his community.
- Muhammad’s (SAW) childhood and social skills
- His surroundings and circle of influence
- His adolescence and mindfulness
- His youth and creativity
- Muhammad (SAW) and change
- Muhammad (SAW) and leadership
– An understanding of major events in the life of Prophet Muhammad
– An ability to see patterns that you could utilise to improve your life
– Familiarity with key life skills like social intelligence, learning to adapt and leadership
– An ability to use the learning material to motivate and empower others
Al-Awadi, Hesham (2016), Muhammad: How He Can Make You Extraordinary (a complimentary copy will be provided to all registered participants)
Dr Hesham Al-Awadi
He was born in Kuwait and educated in the United Kingdom.
He completed his BA, MA, MPhil and PhD in the fields History, Politics, International Relations and Communication in various British universities including the University of Cambridge and Exeter. He also has a diploma in Islamic Studies from the Institute of Islamic Studies, Cairo.
He taught history for graduates and undergraduates at George Washington University in the States, and at Exeter University in the UK.
He is currently a professor of history at the American University of Kuwait.
Sat 25 – Sun 26 March 2017 | 10.00am – 5.00pm
Queen Mary University of London
Mason Lecture Theatre, Mile End Road,
London E1 4NS
Jibreel Institute is the Arabic Language and Islamic Studies provider for adults at the East London Mosque and London Muslim Centre, offering a curriculum of quality classical and contemporary scholarship with balance and creativity made accessible and affordable.